Hi! I am Bryce and thank you so much for considering me for your big day! Wedding days are such an important milestone in your life and I want to help capture every moment!
A little about me:
- I recently married the love of my life
- I am an avid football lover!
- I played for 10 years and still coach in the fall
- I have been a Hamilton Ti-Cats Season Seat holder for the past 10 years
- I am currently 3/32 stadiums deep into an annual NFL trip
- My favourite movies are all Rom-coms! (Silver Linings Playbook, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and Forgetting Sarah Marshall)
- I am a strong believer in pineapple on pizza – proven by my tattoo
- I am a Dog fanatic – feel free to follow along @Tamtams_the_german
- I do not drink coffee
- I love to travel (Been to Mexico, Cuba, Jamaica, most US states, Tunisia and Italy as well as most provinces in Canada)
- I always enjoy a good pun
- Favourite TV show: How I Met Your Mother
- I can be slightly sarcastic
- Currently working towards being a triathlete
While a lot of photographers have been in love with their camera since a young age, I did not find this passion until a little bit later as I spent my teens and early 20s focused on music and football. It wasn’t until I got my first job and had the opportunity to borrow my sister’s camera, while travelling Alberta, that I really fell in love with photography. Since then I have fallen head over heals for it and find myself consistently developing my style and working on honing my skills. I originally focused on documenting my own life as my fiancé and I love to travel, but I have since started to focus on working with others to help tell the story of their biggest life events, which has proven even more rewarding than ever expected.
At the same time I am a huge extrovert who loves meeting new people, which is something that works out really well as a photographer! I love getting to know and connecting with my couples on a personal level which I find really helps drive my passion to pick up a camera every day and take awesome photos of truly amazing people.
How would I describe My style?
My style is bright and colourful, I am always looking to get a well exposed image with both shadows and highlights. At the same time, I mainly focus on capturing candid reactions and moments throughout the day, but I have taken a number of courses on posing and often help my couples feel comfortable by offering posing advice throughout the engagement session and wedding day!
Thanks for reading!
Bryce M.K. Hudson